Back to School
So the kids are back in school this week. What this means for me:
1. Fewer time-off related injuries caused by such fun unsupervised summer activities as blowing stuff up, building tree houses, and running amok through the neighborhood.
2. More state-mandated screenings for alcohol or marijuana when someone at school suspects a kid of being intoxicated.
3. Less parents coming in for acute anxiety attacks, fits of rage, and depression. Yay! Kids are back at school!
4. More football related head injuries (I see so many of them it is scary).
5. More kids with absolutely no injuries who are brought in because their school bus had a 5mph fender bender.
6. More kids faking illness to get out of class.
7. Fewer parents faking illness for an excuse to not go on a family road trip.